WEBSITE HELP

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by Navysuby3, Oct 21, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Navysuby3

Navysuby3 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Being a newbie, what is the best website to look for Mile Run Flights?

rwoman, Chimpy, uggboy and 1 other person like this.
  2. JohnDeere19
    Original Member

JohnDeere19 Gold Member

Status Points:
  3. cennas
    Original Member

cennas Gold Member

Status Points:
  4. Randy Petersen
    Original Member

Randy Petersen Founder

Status Points:
    First of all, welcome to milepoint and it's a good day for both of us to have you here. Before scurrying off the the mileage run areas, can we help you with any general advice. I mention that because sometimes as a newbie these threads about mileage runs can look pretty confusing and daunting. If you've got a minute, are you looking to top off your account for an elite qualification or requal? Or are you just interested in the most miles for the least amount of money and it is all about the miles? We look forward to seeing you on milepoint for a long, long time and please let any of us know how we can help you find AND use the information you are looking for.

Cheers,
    Randy

rwoman, Chimpy, jetsetr and 1 other person like this.
  5. Navysuby3

Navysuby3 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Randy,

Thank you for the welcoming, it is great to find a place with helpful mentor's. I would welcome any and all advice, as your right, reading all the threads. I still dont know which end of the pool to jump into. Right now i am just trying to maintain my current status (MP P), which due to my deployment is going to be tough. But i have received some great advice in another thread. Long range goal is to go above MP P, and try some mile runs. I thank you in advance for your assistance.

Respectfully,

Karl

rwoman likes this.