Water Conservation: Some Thoughts for Earth Day

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Apr 22, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Because I completely missed the commemoration of World Water Day back on March 22, 2015, I thought that I would share some thoughts on the conservation of water on Earth Day instead, as I think about — and practice — water conservation all year long... ...especially when summer arrives, as that is usually when drought conditions are most likely to occur. Being based in the Atlanta area, there has long been battles between the states of Georgia, Alabama and Florida as to who has rights to the water from the rivers known as the Chattahoochee and Flint north of the state line between Florida and Georgia; and the Apalachicola River south of that border... ...and yet I think about how companies can conserve water without affecting their customers — particularly, hotel properties without affecting guests. Please allow me to indulge in expressing some ideas without concern for potential hinderances for... The post Water Conservation: Some Thoughts for Earth Day appeared first on The Gate.

Continue reading...