Watch This Awesome 4K Video Of Iceland

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 18, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Iceland was a country that I was always intrigued with but never thought I would get a chance to visit. That changed a couple of years ago when things aligned for me and I was able to pop over to Iceland for a couple of days to take in just a little of the beauty of the country – and run the Reykjavik Marathon. Iceland is still the most beautiful country that I have been to and I look forward to getting back there again with my family. The marathon is also a must-run with good organization and a beautiful course – not to mention very nice, cool weather for August! When I saw this awesome 4K video of Iceland, I knew I had to share it. Do yourself a favor and do not watch it in the screen below – click to button to watch on YouTube and go full screen. It is the result of 14 days of filming by two students and it is a great way... The post Watch This Awesome 4K Video Of Iceland appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...