Washington DC, London, Bellevue WA: three lightning reviews

Discussion in 'Hyatt | Gold Passport' started by Garp74, Nov 6, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. Garp74

Garp74 Gold Member

Park Hyatt D.C. - corner king suite

Gigantic suite, larger than many apartments in the city. Love the control module on the nightstand - can turn all the lights in the suite on or off with a single button. HD TVs in the suite have the sharpest picture. Huge master bathroom with Euro-style shower. Top notch service. Very expensive property.

Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill - junior suite

Beautiful room that's very tasteful. Has 110v plugs at desk (very helpful). Great Molton Brown products. The Regency Club might be Top 5 in the chain for me. Perfect location at Marble Arch - really central so close to everything you want to see and do in London. Service is ok. Doormen are my favorite.

Hyatt Regency Bellevue Washington - club level room

I'll note this is my "home" hotel, where I stay ~30 times a year. It's a busy hotel and quite large with two towers. Consistently very clean. Service is polite but minimal. Valet parking is $31 and takes 5-10 minutes to retrieve your car due to setup of garage. Excellent location near mall/restaurants/bars/highway.