Washington, DC | August 21-23, 2015 [advanced]

Discussion in 'Washington, DC | August 21-23, 2015 [advanced]' started by rehoult, Apr 28, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. rehoult
    Original Member

rehoult Gold Member

Status Points:
    We are thrilled to announce FTU Advanced will be returning to the Hyatt Regency Crystal City at Reagan National Airport from August 21-23, 2015.

Over two days, our experts will share their extensive knowledge of how to earn, book, and travel like a pro on both revenue and reward tickets.

FTU Advanced features a small-group setting, allowing our experts to go far beyond the basics, and Q&A sessions with each speaker will give all participants an opportunity to engage at a high level to discuss complex issues and address your most difficult questions.

REGISTRATION

For $249, you’ll receive two days of expert-led sessions, a welcome cocktail reception on Friday night, and breakfast and lunch both days.

Booking link for FTU Advanced DCA: https://ftuniversity.com/events/ftu-advanced-washington-dc-august-2015/

Booking link for hotel ($99 / night): https://resweb.passkey.com/go/FTUAdvanced2015

SPEAKERS

Confirmed speakers include:

– Julian Kheel (Devil’s Advocate)
    – Matthew Klint (Live and Let’s Fly)
    – Stefan Krasowski (Rapid Travel Chai)
    – Tahsir Ahsan (Bengali Miles Guru)
    – Scott Mackenzie (Travel Codex)

TICKET TRANSFER INSTRUCTIONS

Tickets are transferable to another individual up until 4 days prior to the event. Tickets are not transferable between FTU events.

If you can't go and sell your ticket to someone please follow this procedure:

You are responsible for selling your ticket in a safe way, collecting the money etc. When this is done, please contact Melinda via email ONLY, no PMs accepted. melinda@ftef.net.

Send her:

1. The full name exactly as it appears on your ticket and the registration ID # found on the ticket.
    2. The full name of the person taking over your ticket and their email address.

She'll collect payment for the transfer fee ($25), reissue the ticket in the new attendee's name and send to you to forward on to the new attendee as we require names to match ID during check-in.

uggboy and Newscience like this.
  2. alohastephen

alohastephen Gold Member

Status Points:
    Aloha from Hawaii!
    I would truly love to attend an FTU, but my job keeps me travelling between Hawaii and Asia. Can someone PLEASE do an FTU event in Honolulu someday?

uggboy, tommy777 and Newscience like this.
  3. baker3108

baker3108 Active Member

Status Points:
    I bought my FTU ticket but can't attend. If anyone wants to buy it, I'll take $25 off the price and of course pay the $25 transfer fee.

I also have a room booked at the Hyatt I can transfer.

Bradbaker at comcast dot net

uggboy likes this.
  4. milerunner

milerunner Silver Member

Status Points:
    I booked a room at the Hyatt, however it doesn't include a breakfast Buffett on the reservation. Is this just a separate deal on the side that is not mentioned in the reservation details?

uggboy likes this.
  5. thepointstraveler

thepointstraveler Silver Member

Status Points:
    I have a ticket to FTU DC but am no longer able to attend. I'll pay the $25 transfer fee if anyone will buy it from me. Please PM me!

uggboy likes this.
  6. thepointstraveler

thepointstraveler Silver Member

Status Points:
    Sold

uggboy, Newscience and iolaire like this.
  7. baker3108

baker3108 Active Member

Status Points:
    I have a ticket to FTU Advanced to sell as I can't attend. I'll pay the $25 transfer fee. Let me know if you need a ticket. Thanks for helping me out. Brad

uggboy likes this.
  8. shayna303

shayna303 New Member

Status Points:
    Hi, need a ticket - please pm me!

uggboy likes this.
  9. vivawafs

vivawafs Active Member

Status Points:
    Ticket to FTU Advanced to sell as I can't attend due to personal commitments. I'll pay the $25 transfer fee. PM me if you are looking for one.

uggboy likes this.
  10. vivawafs

vivawafs Active Member

Status Points:
    Sold

uggboy likes this.
  11. HiMom

HiMom Member

Status Points:
    Also selling an FTU Advancted DC ticket. I'm happy to pay the transfer fee. Please PM, thanks!

uggboy likes this.
  12. craigsnyc

craigsnyc Active Member

Status Points:
    T I C K E T * I S * S O L D

My Fellow AvGeeks,

I have a FTU Washington - Advanced ticket for sale. I'll split the transfer fee. PM me.

Thanks!

Last edited: Aug 14, 2015
    uggboy likes this.
  13. JMax

JMax Member

Status Points:
    Trying to put purchase two tickets for FTU Washington. Even if you have one ticket PM me. Thanks.

uggboy likes this.
  14. HiMom

HiMom Member

Status Points:
    Sold

uggboy likes this.
  15. annkreit

annkreit Silver Member

Status Points:
    I also have 1 ticket to sell for FTU Advanced Washington. Can transfer Hyatt hotel reservations as well. Willing to negotiate fees.

SOLD

Last edited: Aug 17, 2015
    uggboy likes this.
  16. annkreit

annkreit Silver Member

Status Points:
    I still have 1 ticket for FTU Advanced Washington this weekend as I can no longer attend. I will pay the $25 transfer fee. PM me if you are looking for one. I also have Hyatt hotel reservations which can be transferred to you if needed. Thanks!

SOLD

Last edited: Aug 17, 2015
    uggboy likes this.
  17. AAEXPmember

AAEXPmember Active Member

Status Points:
    Hope to see everyone there!

uggboy likes this.
  18. Silver Springer

Silver Springer Gold Member

Status Points:
    Hi. For those staying at the Hyatt Crystal City with cars the daily parking rate is $27. I used the parking app Parking Panda to find a parking space in a covered garage a few blocks away for $18 for two days
    If you do sign up for Parking Panda, use my referral, MARYWHITC and get $5 off your first parking.

See everyone at happy hour!

Newscience and uggboy like this.
  19. iolaire
    Original Member

iolaire Gold Member

Status Points:
    milchap, Newscience and uggboy like this.
  20. Newscience

Newscience Gold Member

Status Points:
    A word of warning: just check to be sure that you can get your car out of the "free" parking garage at the time when you need to retrieve it. You might not want to park your car in a parking garage where it will be locked up at night/on the weekend until it opens back up for business on Monday morning (unless that is your goal)!

uggboy likes this.
  21. Newscience

Newscience Gold Member

Status Points:
    What a great weekend! Thanks for all the hard work that went into the FTU-Advanced! The instructors were great, and most attendees were very knowledgeable and well-traveled. It all went by too quickly! It's now time to go out and "earn and burn" some miles! ;)

AAEXPmember and uggboy like this.