Was I approved

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Credit Cards' started by youpaiyou, Mar 25, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. youpaiyou

youpaiyou Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hello:

I applied for the Ink Plus card last night. I received an application pending message, which I understand is not uncommon at all when one is applying for a business card. This morning I checked my Chase account and I can see the Chase Ink Plus card. Does that mean that I was approved or should I call the reconsideration line to play it safe?

Kalboz and jbcarioca like this.
  2. murphbc

murphbc Silver Member

Status Points:
    That has happened to me with different chase cards and it has meant I was approved and the card will be on the way shortly.

3. Dad to GO

Dad to GO Silver Member

Status Points:
    That is usually a good way to see that you were approved before you get anything in the mail. You could call the reconsideration line just for verification that you were approved. It doesn't hurt and would take less than 5 minutes. Or... you just wait a week for the card to arrive (I'm impatient and would just call though :)

Kalboz and youpaiyou like this.
  4. youpaiyou

youpaiyou Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks everyone.

Kalboz likes this.
  5. jeffrey930

jeffrey930 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Just call chase you can check the status of your application without calling recon it will tell you if you we're approve and what's your credit limit. I also got my ink plus 2 weeks ago without calling recon applied on Friday and called their automatic phone line to check credit app and it was approve. I was happy that I did not have to talk to business department for recon kind of scary. Lol....

youpaiyou and Kalboz like this.