Visiting Places During Peak Season?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 16, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    One of the things I was most looking forward to with living in hotels full time is being able to travel "with the sun." I love warm weather and lots of daylight, so looked forward to spending lots of time in Europe in summer, and also time in Australia and New Zealand in (their) summer. In general I try to avoid being places during super-peak periods. For example, I have no interest in going to Sydney over New Years. That being said, for cities with long tourist seasons, I don't mind being there when it's busier. Well, at least I thought so until I got to Amsterdam. I've only been to Amsterdam once before, and absolutely fell in love with it last time. My previous visit was last March, when it was dark, rainy, and freezing, but it was still incredibly charming. Actually, that might just be part of what made it so charming. The post Visiting Places During Peak Season? appeared first on One Mile at a Time. CommentsAbsolutely. Just spent time in Italy during end of June/July ... by AlexRelated StoriesReview: Korean Air Lounge New York JFKFlying Lufthansa First Class During World Cup!Around the World on 90k Part II: Blowing Through the Horn of Africa

Continue reading...