Visa Credit Card

Discussion in 'Other Credit Card Programs' started by Stils, Sep 11, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Stils

Stils Silver Member

My child's daycare will accept Visa credit cards but not Amex. I use the Delta Platinum Amex for pretty much everything but there are a few places (including my child's daycare) that they only take Visa. Considering it is a constant ~200 per week charge it seems like I should try and get some kind of points out of this deal rather than just using my banks visa debit card. Any suggestions on which Visa CC to use?
  2. Jimgotkp
    Original Member

Jimgotkp Gold Member

Are you trying to earn points in another program? If not, you should consider a Ultimate Rewards CC so cards like the Chase Sapphire Preferred since you can transfer to different programs at a 1:1 ratio such as United, Marriott, Intercontinental, Hyatt, Korean Air, etc.

Personally, I would just apply for any Visa CC that has a good bonus right now. There are several CC's that aren't a bad choice so whatever program or area (hotel/airline) you're trying to earn points on should decide which card you should go for.

This thread lists the best CC bonuses as of right now excluding the AMEX 75K Business Card offer that was just released right now...

I find it convenient having at least one AMEX and one Visa so no better time than right now to start doing so.
    edekba likes this.