Virgin America 20% off code to first 35,000 by 2-29 (Book by 3-1; travel 4-11 to 6-13)

Discussion in 'Virgin America | Elevate' started by Jenny & Curt, Feb 25, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Jenny & Curt
    Original Member

Jenny & Curt Gold Member

Status Points:
    Be one of the first 35,000 to sign up, and we'll send you a code good for 20% off* a flight on us when you grab a seat by March 31 and fly between April 11 and June 13.
    In the market for chic vacation gear? Check out the Limited Edition Banana Republic Mad Men Collection hitting stores March 1 (just in time for the Season 5 premiere of Mad Men, airing March 25 on AMC).
    Plus, enter here by February 29 for the chance to win a glamorous getaway in L.A., complete with a Banana Republic Mad Men® Collection makeover, mood–lit flights, and more.

2. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks, picked up one. Not certain that I'll use it, but it's always good to have one in my arsenal, in case an opportunity comes up.

3. MalcoveMagnesia
    Original Member

MalcoveMagnesia Silver Member

Status Points:
    is this coupon code only good for one traveler or is it good for two in the party?

4. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    The T&C of the code I got say:

Promo code may only be used for bookings made on virginamerica.com and is only valid on itineraries of 2 or less.

5. MalcoveMagnesia
    Original Member

MalcoveMagnesia Silver Member

Status Points:
    But would it work for only one member of the party or both?