View MQM on booked itinerary

Discussion in 'Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles' started by ACEDAD, Aug 6, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. ACEDAD
    Original Member

ACEDAD Silver Member

Status Points:
    I'm trying to verify the MQM on some upcoming booked flights, but I can't seem to find anyplace online that shows it. Can anyone direct me? Or is it just not available after booking?

TIA

2. MSPeconomist
    Original Member

MSPeconomist Gold Member

Status Points:
    There are some websites that give airmiles data, but DL doesn't necessarily follow them.

Try making a dummy booking on delta.dumb and remember than M+ fares earn 150% MQM for DL. There's also a 500 miles per segment minimum and direct flights generally earn fewer miles than the same connections with different flight numbers.

ACEDAD and rwoman like this.
  3. ACEDAD
    Original Member

ACEDAD Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks much. I had given those a try, so I have an idea, but just found it odd that it wouldn't be listed. I know they are shown when booking, but didn't realize it was then hidden until the flights were completed.

4. Frozentech
    Original Member

Frozentech Silver Member

Status Points:
    If you go to 'Travel Information -> Itineraries & Check-in->Trip Details & Options", select the booking in question and view details, then clicking on the highlighted flight number will pop-up a window which shows you the base miles for that segment. You have to add up your segment miles and figure any class of service bonus for F/Y/B/M but the miles will match what your account will earn.

ACEDAD and MSPeconomist like this.
  5. DeltaExpert
    Original Member

DeltaExpert Gold Member

Status Points:
    If you click on the flight number in your reservation a box should open up and in the bottom left it should show how many MQM's you should earn

ACEDAD likes this.
  6. ACEDAD
    Original Member

ACEDAD Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks. It doesn't give MQM, but makes it much easier to get a good idea.

DeltaExpert likes this.