View From The Wing - Instant Star Alliance Silver with bmi (free checked bags on United, US...

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Mar 14, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    They can’t keep us down for long! The original offer page I posted over the weekend for instant free silver status with British Midland is now dead. Matt in the comments to that thread offers up the direct link and promo code 1DC6SM which seems to still be working. Bmi Silver is also Star...
    ©View From The Wing, a BoardingArea Blog

Continue reading...

2. craz
    Original Member

craz Silver Member

Status Points:
    Actually I wil get flamed for saying this , but I wish all the *A carriers had the same requirements so that you want to fly in Biz from NY-FRA its 100k and not that it will be say 120k with US or 70k with ANA or 85k with BMI

at the same time the requirements to reach each *A level should be the same if *G is 50K on UA/CO then it should be 50K on US,LH,AE,BD etc etc and no Carrier should be giving *G or *S away for free. Same with the Lounges if a *G on CO cant have access to a PC then a BD or AE or LH *G shouldnt either unless they are on an Intl tkt

It should be BIS based,Period