Vietnam Airlines - How to get mileage released...

Discussion in 'Other Airlines | Asia/Australia' started by kswaeby, Mar 19, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Does anyone know how I can get the mileage for my flight I took on Vietnam Airlines credited to my Delta account?

I took 3 flights on Vietnam Airlines Oct/Nov 2010. Mileage from one of those flights got credited to Vietnam Airlines mileage program. The other two don't show anywhere.

I've contacted Delta but they won't credit miles because they see a flight already credited to Vietnam Airlines. I am going to try again with Delta asking for credit on the flights that don't show credited to Vietnam Airlines.

I haven't been able to get Vietnam Airlines to respond to my request they release the miles. I've tried calling, faxing and emailing Vietnam Airlines Golden Lotus mileage program. So far there has been no response. I had a similar problem with China Airlines and all it took was a phone call to get them to release the miles to Delta. With Vietnam Airlines it's proved much, much more difficult.