via email – free 8x8 photo book Shutterfly photo book from Hilton

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by iolaire, Apr 10, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. iolaire
    Original Member

iolaire Gold Member

Status Points:
    Received via email, with a personalized code.

RELIVE your favorite memories in a keepsake you’ll open again and again.

Capture them with a free Shutterfly photo book and earn 1,500 Hilton HHonors™ Bonus Points.

Whether you enjoyed a fun-filled family vacation or a weekend getaway, you now have a place for all of your favorite memories - a Shutterfly photo book. They're easy to make and are designed to last a lifetime.

As an HHonors member, enjoy a free 8x8 photo book, plus you'll earn 1,500 HHonors Bonus Points. Don't miss out on the chance to share the memories you love with the ones you love. Use promo code < personalized code > before May 4.

OFFER SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
    Offer valid for one free 20-page 8×8 photo book with hard photo cover. Offer not valid for licensed premium photo books, leather hard cover, padded photo cover, cloth hard cover, faux lizard hard cover or soft photo cover photo books. Offer valid on one order and for one-time redemption per billing address. Any additional pages will incur a per-page fee. Storytelling™ styles and elements will incur additional fees. Taxes, shipping and handling will apply. Offer ends May 4, 2012 (11:59 p.m. PST). In order to qualify for the 1,500 Hilton HHonors™ Bonus Points, you must order the free photo book using the promo code provided by May 4, 2012 (11:59 p.m. PST). Please allow up to two weeks from promotion end date for Hilton HHonors™ Bonus Points to be applied to member's accounts. Bonus Points do not count toward elite tier qualification.

desamo and perryplatypus like this.
  2. perryplatypus

perryplatypus Gold Member

Status Points:
    Got this in my e-mail today too and plan on taking advantage of it!

iolaire likes this.
  3. DJP_707
    Original Member

DJP_707 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I figure a free photo book and 1500 miles, how can you go wrong?

4. schnitzel
    Original Member

schnitzel Gold Member

Status Points:
    Well, there's a shipping charge, as far as I can see. Anyone get that far.

FWIW, I found an almost identical offer in my old mail from AA while searching for this one.

5. iolaire
    Original Member

iolaire Gold Member

Status Points:
    No but some of the blogs have pointed out that the shipping cost was $7.99. I've ordered these books in the past through various free offers, they are decent and worth getting at the price of shipping. I don't ever look at those books but they might be intresting years from now...

6. sellthesedownfalls

sellthesedownfalls Silver Member

Status Points:
    I just made a book and the shipping + tax (in MD) was $8.16. Made myself a nice reminder of my trip to Oahu in January! :)

I think I'll use my husband's link for a photo book of our USVI trip.

7. anomadtoo

anomadtoo Silver Member

Status Points:
    Waiting for the email; sadly nothing yet.

8. iolaire
    Original Member

iolaire Gold Member

Status Points:
    note the terms: for one-time redemption per billing address. you might want to ship the second one to work...

9. sellthesedownfalls

sellthesedownfalls Silver Member

Status Points:
    Oh, thanks for the heads-up. We might be SOL, because all of our credit cards (and there are many now!) have our home address as the billing address.

PointsCashMiles likes this.
  10. PointsCashMiles

PointsCashMiles Silver Member

Status Points:
    Just change the billing address on one of your cards - Amex even lets you do this online. I'm not sure about the other card issuers but I know this is something I've done numerous times over the years to take full advantage of promotions.

sellthesedownfalls likes this.
  11. Tiki
    Original Member

Tiki Silver Member

Status Points:
    I love this promo! I already made one book of our pet parrots using my husband's account and Aussie Amex and will use mine to make one after our Rarotonga trip next week with Sapphire Preferred card (USA address). Shipping to Australia was $13.99 but I would pay this for just an ordinary photo album plus print charges so this is a bargain! Since the Raro album will probably have extra pages after the 20, I was thinking I could enter Shutterfly via the Ultimate Rewards mall as the promo was stored in my new Shutterfly account. They also give you 50 free prints!

PointsCashMiles likes this.
  12. TrueBlueFlyer
    Original Member

TrueBlueFlyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    If anyone doesn't plan on using their code I'd be happy to take it off their hands.

And since there's no place to enter your HHonors account when ordering, its possible that I get the book I want and you get the points you want just by sharing the code :)

13. iolaire
    Original Member

iolaire Gold Member

Status Points:
    If you don't get a response try posting again right about May 1st. That is when someone like me would give up the code if I don't end up ordering a book of my own...

14. TrueBlueFlyer
    Original Member

Status Points:
    someone PM'ed me a code on FlyerTalk only to discover it was already used once I punched it in... Hmmmm

15. TrueBlueFlyer
    Original Member

Status Points:
    Oooo... correction, the code that didn't work might have been my fault. Even though I registered another account to take advantage of the same offer, I made a mistake of using the same address (without adding Apt 1, etc.) hence making the code void.

No worries though as another Mile Pointer came through and I was able to order that book after all using my old office address.

Cheers!

16. schnitzel
    Original Member

schnitzel Gold Member

Status Points:
    That was me - and it looks like I have another, from my daughter's account. So if anyone needs a code, I've got one . . .

iolaire likes this.
  17. spesalvi

spesalvi Gold Member

Status Points:
    I may also give mines away, if I don't get around using it cuz last time it took me hrs to get make that "perfect" book:p

18. autolycus

autolycus Gold Member

Status Points:
    I would actually appreciate a code. I'll be getting back from a trip on May 1 and I know my wife wanted to do a photo book of the trip anyway, so its perfect timing--assuming I can actually process and upload enough photos while catching up on other things!

schnitzel likes this.
  19. schnitzel
    Original Member

schnitzel Gold Member

Status Points:
    You've got a conversation waiting.

autolycus likes this.
  20. autolycus

autolycus Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks!

21. catgirl
    Original Member

catgirl Gold Member

Status Points:
    If anyone has an extra code they are not going to use, I would appreciate it. :) I haven't received the email. :(

22. iolaire
    Original Member

iolaire Gold Member

Status Points:
    Norwegian Cruise Line sent a similar offer yesterday with a later expiration date, therefore I'll give my Hilton to the first person quotes this post and asks for it. sent to anomadtoo

23. anomadtoo

anomadtoo Silver Member

Status Points:
    "Norwegian Cruise Line sent a similar offer yesterday with a later expiration date, therefore I'll give my Hilton to the first person quotes this post and asks for it."

Please, if available.

Thanks!

24. particlemn

particlemn Silver Member

Status Points:
    Have one extra code to anyone who wants it. Expires today

spesalvi and iolaire like this.
  25. spesalvi

spesalvi Gold Member

Status Points:
    ditto, I'm not using mine so either, so whoever wants one, pm me