Vanilla Reload Cards At Gas Stations And Convenience Stores

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Oct 18, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

I’ve found that Vanilla Reload Cards are fairly well stocked in drug stores in some cities more so than others. But I’ve also found them in Gas Stations and Convenient Stores, some unexpectedly.

Wherever you find them, they are a great way to add cash to re-loadable cards like the Bluebird® by American Express.

The official site lists the following Gas Stations and Convenient stores, but I’ve found a place or two not listed that does offer the Vanilla Reload cards. In particular, on a recent trip to a Circle K I unexpectedly found a large amount of Vanilla Reload cards. My guess is that the Circle K store was owned by own of the companies below, but I’m not sure if other Circle K stores regularly carry Vanilla Reload cards.

Gas Stations With Vanilla Reload Cards

Are there any others I missed?

Bottom Line

If you have a Bluebird® by American Express card or another re-loadable card, it’s a good idea to know the stores in your area that sell the Vanilla Reload cards.

Related Posts

Points, Miles & Martinis will earn a small referral credit for successful applications through the links in this post. We appreciate any support for Points, Miles & Martinis by using our affiliate links.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Related Stories

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Continue reading...