Valentine's Day + SM...

Discussion in 'Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles' started by Handleman20, Feb 6, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Handleman20

Handleman20 Silver Member

Status Points:
    With so many of us flying about on a regular basis this seems like an appropriate time to mention that we can not only send our significant others gifts on Valentine's Day, we can also get more SM by doing so (plus it showed up in my inbox today!). And at 3.5 cents per SM (what it worked out to for me after the delivery charge) it isn't horribly expensive on a CPM basis. Therefore...

Wow your Valentine---don't settle for less! Valentine's Day is Tuesday, February 14th. Shop for truly original arrangements, gorgeous roses and romantic Valentine's Day gifts from 1800Flowers.com® and 1800Baskets.com® to
    Earn 35 miles per dollar* spent
    . You'll find chocolates, delicious cookies and more beautiful surprises. Same-day delivery available on most products.
    Click or call 1-800-FLOWERS (1-800-356-9377) and mention promo code 59DE and your SkyMiles number.

DeltaExpert and rwoman like this.
  2. MSPeconomist
    Original Member

MSPeconomist Gold Member

Status Points:
    You better not let the recipient know you did it for the miles!

DeltaExpert and rwoman like this.
  3. Handleman20

Handleman20 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I use them all to go see her anyways, so it's all good... though I'm still not telling her. ;)