Valentine's day offer

Discussion in 'SAS | EuroBonus' started by johanmm, Feb 7, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Totopez likes this.
  2. view
    Original Member

view Silver Member

Status Points:
  3. SirRagnar
    Original Member

SirRagnar Silver Member

Status Points:
    Only problem is you will likely never see the points. I have used Euroflorist twice through the SAS webshop and didn't receive any points. First time was in May last year :(

4. joemume
    Original Member

joemume Silver Member

Status Points:
    Has anyone ever really managed to get the webshop to smoothly post points? It seems like a complete failure, almost every single post I read on the subject are people trying to retro-claim points from the webshop...

5. SirRagnar
    Original Member

SirRagnar Silver Member

Status Points:
    I have used the webshop for just-eat maybe 15-20 times and for EuroFlorist 2 times. I have yet to receive a single point, so I certainly think it is a complete failure too. I have stopped using it for for just-eat now, although I still use just-eat a lot - too much maybe :)

6. cph_flyer
    Original Member

cph_flyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    I´ve used Ink Club a couple of times and the points have posted ok .

7. Chriscross
    Original Member

Chriscross Silver Member

Status Points:
    Did you log in before you bought flower? I forgot to do that twice... Have received points from inkclub and Apple.

Got an e-mail from Trumf (Norwegian EB partner), which said 50% on trips to US, Paris and Rome. Might be a typo (there has been a 10 000 discount for a while now), but will visit sas.no tomorrow just in case.

8. SirRagnar
    Original Member

SirRagnar Silver Member

Status Points:
    Yes, I always ensure to login before I buy anything - or bought, I don't bother anymore.