Use Your Mastercard With Hotel Tonight For $25 Credit

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Dec 5, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Hotel Tonight is the app that lets you book a room in one of many cities for that same night, or any of the next 7 nights. They deal with inventories at a variety of hotels (or as they say “hand-picked hotels”) and, depending on the night, can help you secure a room at a very reasonable price. Hotel Tonight has become very popular with travelers who seek next to last minute hotel reservations. Unlike Hotwire and Priceline’s opaque reservation system (where you do not see the name of the hotel until after you purchase it), Hotel Tonight let’s you see the hotel before you choose it. When booking a hotel for that night, that can be very helpful so you don’t have to drive all over town to get to your hotel that night. I personally have not used Hotel Tonight yet as most of my plans are made farther in advance than Hotel Tonight requires (and I prefer to use points), but I have looked at rates in various... The post Use Your Mastercard With Hotel Tonight For $25 Credit appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...