Use Hyatt’s “My Hyatt Rate” To Save Up To 15% At These Hyatt Hotels

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 21, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Hyatt may have discontinued their “My Elite Rate” (up to 20% off for elite members), but they have run some promotions targeted at certain areas that can still help you pay less for your next Hyatt stay. The most recent promotional rate was for Hawaii hotels – you could have saved 15% off Hyatt hotels all over Hawaii if you booked during that rate. Now, the new rate is good for a wider range of destinations and should help you quite a bit if you are trying to save some money on your hotel stays. I actually just happened on this rate sale when I was looking for a hotel in one of the cities covered. Nice surprise for sure! Save Up To 15% With Hyatt’s “My Hyatt Rate” Unlike the Hawaii rate above, you do not actually have to use a code to get this rate to come up. This rate is actually very good for a couple of reasons – in many of my searches, it matched the AAA... The post Use Hyatt’s “My Hyatt Rate” To Save Up To 15% At These Hyatt Hotels appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...