Use aeroplan miles - support the arts in Toronto

Discussion in 'Air Canada | Aeroplan' started by Travelrus, Mar 13, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Travelrus

Travelrus Active Member

Status Points:
    Saw this on FT. Thought I'd post it here too. I won't use the tickets, but will give to my secretary with school aged children.

Help bring our internationally acclaimed artists

to Toronto Summer Music 2011:
    Donate Aeroplan Miles!

In preparation for our 2011 Festival and Academy, we have again partnered with Aeroplan for the Aeroplan Donation Initiative, whereby you can assign Aeroplan Miles to help us bring the Festival artists to Toronto this summer. Your donated Aeroplan Miles will be pooled with others to be used towards air transportation for 2011 Festival and Academy artists. With a donation of 5000 miles or more, you will receive tickets for 2011 Festival concerts.

HOW TO CONTRIBUTE YOUR MILES

Download, print, fill out and sign the Donor Pledge Form (attached to this email)
    Date your pledge form any time before April 1st, 2011
    Mail the completed form to Toronto Summer Music Foundation, 720 Bathurst Street, Suite 501, Toronto, Ontario, M2S 2R4 or fax it to 647-430-5698

NOTE: Do not e-mail the completed form, as Aeroplan will not accept e-mailed authorizations.

If you have any questions, please call Marie Desmarteau, Development Associate, at 647-430-5699, ext 114.

IN APPRECIATION FOR YOUR SUPPORT

Contributors of 2,000 miles or more will be acknowledged as supporters of Toronto Summer Music in our concert programs during the 2011 Festival
    Contributors of 6,000 miles receive a pair of tickets for any one of Toronto Summer Music's 2011 Festival concerts (with the exception of the Opening Night concert)

Contributors of 12,000 miles receive a pair of tickets for the 2011 Festival Opening Night concert, on Tuesday July 19th, featuring Russian-born, Gilmore prize winning pianist Kirill Gerstein, plus one Mentor-Fellow concert series pass (seven concerts featuring Resident Artists and Academy Fellows)

* Contributors of 25,000 miles receive a Flex Pass Ten for Toronto Summer Music's 2011 Festival concerts (ten tickets in any combination)