USairways offer not working-why?

Discussion in 'US Airways | Dividend Miles' started by free67spirit, Apr 15, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. free67spirit

free67spirit Silver Member

Status Points:
    I am not sure if I am doing something wrong but I got a postcard about getting five miles per dollars spent for April May and June up to 2500 fir usairways. I go to the website indicated and have not been able to register. Anybody else having this problem?

YULtide and tondoleo like this.
  2. free67spirit

Status Points:
    The website can't be found there is an error.

YULtide and tondoleo like this.
  3. tondoleo
    Original Member

tondoleo Gold Member

Status Points:
    If you have a valid US Air MC you are auto enrolled in the program. Just spend more than $ 1,250.00 per month in April, May and June.

4. tondoleo
    Original Member

tondoleo Gold Member

Status Points:
    Welcome to Milepoint. I hope you enjoy it.

5. free67spirit

Status Points:
    Actually, this is a different offer my husband received the postcard about spending the 1250 in April , May and June. No signup required. I received a postcard that indicated I could earn 5 bonus miles for every dollar I spend at gas, grocery and home improvement store. It says something about up to 2500 miles I do not know if that means each purchase or each month. Anyway I went to sign up and the web address does not work. Has anyone gotten this postcard? There is a phone number I may need to just call.

YULtide likes this.