US with stop-over.

Discussion in 'SAS | EuroBonus' started by Ronnie Hansen, Dec 7, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Ronnie Hansen

Ronnie Hansen Active Member

Status Points:
    I tried finding the answer through the manned chat function at SAS webpage. Not a big success, as you can see. Hope someone can help me.

I want to fly business from CPH-NYC on March 6th/7th, NYC-IAH 10th/11th/12th (going to Austin, but thinking about taking the big Airbus from Houston-Frankfurt, as I haven't tried it before) and then IAH-CPH 15th/16th.

I want to get as much points possible accredit to my Eurobonus account. Was thinking about flying business at Lufthansa (as I favorite 747s, would like to try the big Airbus and don't fancy the SAS Business to much), but I'm not sure if I can get optimal points for this?

So to keep it short; what would you do with this routing, when wanting to experience something out of the ordinary SAS flight to Boston and onwards, but still taking Europoints accrual into account? And - how would you order it. Through phone to SAS?

Best!

Jeanet: Hej og velkommen til SAS - hvad kan jeg hjælpe med?
    Du skriver: Hej!
    Du skriver: Jeg skal flyve København-New York-Austin-København men skal have et stop-over på 4 døgn i New York.
    Du skriver: Hvordan kan jeg bestille dét lay-over. Det går ikke via hjemmesiden.
    Jeanet: Det er nok noget du skal bestille igennem den amerikanske ambassade. Det er ikke noget vi tilbyder.

2. HerrO
    Original Member

HerrO Silver Member

Status Points:
    That have to be the comment of the day :)

Br,
    Henrik

3. kblaur
    Original Member

kblaur Silver Member

Status Points:
    hold da op, det er forhåbentlig en joke... - tror du skal prøve deres chat igen, og håbe Jeanet ikke kommer tilbage - good luck :)

4. Ronnie Hansen

Ronnie Hansen Active Member

Status Points:
    Det var ikke en joke - og da jeg prøvede igen, skete dette.

Velkommen til SAS Chat support
    - hvad kan jeg hjælpe med?
    Jeanet: hej

Last edited: Dec 7, 2013
  5. HerrO
    Original Member

HerrO Silver Member

Status Points:
    Der var kun hende - det er for sjov :)

Kunne du ikke lære den unge dame hvad et lay over liiiiige er?

/Henrik

6. HerrO
    Original Member

HerrO Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hi Ronnie.

Did you succeed is getting a booking done or are you still playing around with options?

Br,
    Henrik