US Centralized Reservation Number

Discussion in 'Cathay Pacific | Asia Miles/Marco Polo Club' started by kw335, May 3, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. kw335
    Original Member

kw335 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I have been trying to get ahold of an agent at the US Centralized Reservation Number (1-800-233-2742) for three days now, and haven't had any luck. Was on hold, after a ridiculously long and unnecessary phone tree, for 30+ minutes before I decided to hang up. Am I the only one with this problem?

2. JALPak
    Original Member

JALPak Gold Member

Status Points:
    Yes, their wait is ridiculously long. What are you trying to do? They will refer you to the e-Service hotline if you booked your ticket over their website and if you want to make changes or select seats because the agent said they can't access those booking records :eek:

If you are trying to book a ticket, you might want to try calling a travel agent who might be able to give you a better price.

3. Rejuvenated
    Original Member

Rejuvenated Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thank god for being Diamond, I have access to a number that has little to no wait.

4. JALPak
    Original Member

JALPak Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thank god I don't fly on CX very often :rolleyes: and I got little to no wait hotline from JAL :) Wouldn't it be cool if we can have OW priority waitlist on hotline too :p