US Airways Card Waives Foreign Fees – Does It Matter?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jan 16, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

E-mails have begun to announce to US Airway credit card holders that the card will no longer charge the foreign transaction fees. That means that the US Airways card can now be used abroad without receiving a knock on their spending. The card can also be used online with companies/agencies that charge in foreign currencies and not be hit with that fee. – US Airways Credit Card Application While it is a nice move to remove that foreign transaction fee from the US Airways card, does it matter all that much? Of course, I like to have more of my cards available for foreign use (especially since I spend most of my time out of the US) but the US Airways credit card is not a card that gets a lot of use on my part. Right now I am using it with $500 of spend for 3 months to be able to receive an incentive bonus of 15,000 miles. But, other than that, I have not used the card since... The post US Airways Card Waives Foreign Fees – Does It Matter? appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...