US Airways 15K bonus miles

Discussion in 'Other Credit Card Programs' started by Dad to GO, Jun 7, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Dad to GO

Dad to GO Silver Member

Status Points:
    Back in February my wife and I got a targeted offer to spend $750 for 3 consecutive months (Feb-Apr) and we would get 15K bonus miles. We both completed this goal but have yet to see the miles credit. Last time we got this offer they were credit to our accounts within a week of the month the promotion ended. Did anyone else get this offer and have you received your miles yet?

2. aviator8

aviator8 Silver Member

Status Points:
    working on this offer now myself, so interested to hear if there are problems. I did this before and my points posted pretty quickly also.

3. youpaiyou

youpaiyou Silver Member

Status Points:
    I got this offer and received my miles. I read somewhere that you should spend a little the month following the 3-month requirement to expedite your points posting.

4. Dad to GO

Dad to GO Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hmmmm yeah we both did put a small spend on it in May... less than $50... Hopefully they hit in the next week or so. Don't want to deal with calling/emailing CS.

5. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    I think it took 6-8 weeks to post last time. I seem to recall that's essentially what was promised on the offer postcard. So I wouldn't worry.

6. Dad to GO

Dad to GO Silver Member

Status Points:
    Well... I just decided to check our us airways mastercard site and both my wife's and my accounts are showing the 15K points under account summary since last statement... So they should be posted to our dividends accounts soon! :)