US Airways 100% Buy Miles Bonus – Enough Already!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by Prior2Boarding, Jul 10, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. Prior2Boarding

Prior2Boarding New Member

Here we go again – it must be a weekday because US Airways is running another mile bonus! Seriously, they have really ramped up these promotions lately and it is not something that I particularly care for (which I will address below). US Airways 100% Buy Miles Bonus If you are not already familiar with this bonus, US Airways has a tiered structure when you purchase miles through this promo. It is targeted, but you may not realize it until you login to check. Some in my family got the e-mail, some did not but all of us were “targeted” – it just makes you feel better to be “targeted” for a promotion, doesn’t it. This type of purchase is certainly not for everyone, especially with us airways and american airlines making immediate changes without notice. But, if you do have a desire to purchase 100,000 miles, this is the best time to do it as you will pay a total of $1,881. Considering that is business class to Europe, the price to purchase the... The post US Airways 100% Buy Miles Bonus – Enough Already! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...