US$75 When You Stay The Weekend - You Can Earn Up To $300 (Max Four Stays)

Discussion in 'IHG | Rewards Club/Ambassador' started by GoodBoy, May 28, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Stay for two consecutive weekend nights — Friday, Saturday or Sunday — at the same hotel and qualify for a US$75 gift card. Stays do not qualify if guests are paying special discounted or group rates.
    The US$75 is received via a Vacation Pay Prepaid MasterCard
    Where: Wordwide
    Eligibility: US Residents only
    Brands: InterContinental, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Staybridge Suites and Candlewood Suites
    - Stays: 16th May – 31 August 2011
    - Rebate by: 30th September 2011
    How: Register now…

didn't work for me using Google Chrome, IE okay.

Go to, fill out and submit your Rebate Form. Print a copy of your Rebate Form. You’ll need to mail it in after your stay.

Mail-in your hotel bill, Registration Form and Rebate Form to:

IHG, Dept. 11-51287
    P.O. Box 540027
    El Paso, TX 88554-0027
    SQ LPP likes this.
  2. I wonder if you can earn two $75 rebates if you book 2 hotel rooms for the same 2 weekend nights?
  3. not sure but the T&C are probably there in the link, I haven't read the T&C but note the max is four redemtions
  4. No Canadian potential for this promo...that sucks!!!
  5. all you need is a US address, you can send it care of mine if you like.
  6. Tim, Thanks for the offer, but I think ICHG would be onto that in a heartbeat.
  7. Yeah, just wondering if you could dip twice on the same nights in the same hotel with the same PC number.
  8. Million Mile Secrets

Million Mile Secrets Silver Member

Unfortunately, you CANNOT have more than one redemption per weekend. :(

The T&Cs say "Limit one (1) reward payable per qualifying rebate redemption form per weekend."

You can read my review on the Vacation Pay promotion here.
  9. Wow, good catch. I already submitted the 2 stays so my guess is they'll reject one of them. Will post if otherwise.
    Tim O'Brien likes this.
  10. I have no doubt you're correct on the T & Cs but I just got two confirmation emails for my two overlapping 2 weekend night stays. I guess they'll catch it when you process them.
  11. Million Mile Secrets

Million Mile Secrets Silver Member

Well, we all know that IHG's IT systems aren't the best, so they might not catch the overlapping stays!
  12. fireworks

have you had any joy re the two overlapping stays?
  13. No - the status for both is listed as "Invalid" with the reason for both being "Missing registration page". I'm usually pretty good about following t & cs but it is possible that I didn't include it in my original mailing. Now, I'm on the road until mid-July so that's when I'll have to resubmit.
    Tim O'Brien likes this.
  14. I had two rooms over one weekend and another room over the following weekend all on one master bill, submitted and received one $75 mastercard, emailed yesterday to let them know had only received the one rebate and received the following response:

I apologize for the inconvenience. I can confirm your hotel bills confirm that three weekend stays took place, and that your registration is good for all three stays. Even though you did not submit separate redemption forms for all three weekends, they are all within the correct time period, so I have gone ahead and made sure your rebates for the two remaining weekends are processed. We will be mailing your other two IHG Mastercard prepaid cards