UR Mall Problems Groupon

Discussion in 'Other Credit Card Programs' started by snugglening, Feb 12, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. snugglening

snugglening Silver Member

Status Points:
    I noticed on my last I made $390 Groupon purchases (all for massages around my town) @ 15points/$ and none of them showed in UR Mall activity. I sent a email for a inquiry at around 11pm yesterday and hours later I received customer service crediting me for $390 at 12points/$. The CSR said I need to make sure I went thru the portal,but I know I did.

My question is:
    Does this happen often
    Has this happened to anyone else?

2. FlyingBear
    Original Member

FlyingBear Silver Member

Status Points:
    If you already had the purchases in your cart before you went through UR Mall, you will typically not get credit. That applies to just about every shopping portal too.

3. sargenet
    Original Member

sargenet Silver Member

Status Points:
    I have this problem also....had it with AA Shop Mall AND United Shop Mall. I was so glad to see the UR Mall have Groupon as an option since I could never get proper credit through the other malls and it is like pulling teeth for credit. Took me months to get the points for Groupon orders.

Sad to say, same thing has happened with me in regards to Groupon and the UR Mall. But the great thing is I will wait 60 days....give them a call, and get the courtesy credits. I have had to get courtesy credits for about 4 orders through different merchants. For some reason they did not show but I did go through Mall. I believe the order has to be reported back to UR Mall for it to post. And I think Groupon does a bad job at reporting those orders.

Sure is nice to pick up the phone and have someone fix it right away. Capital One is also very good at fixing orders too that are missing from their Perk Central program.

4. FlyingBear
    Original Member

FlyingBear Silver Member

Status Points:
    I've never had trouble getting cashback on Groupon through Discover.

5. schnitzel
    Original Member

schnitzel Gold Member

Status Points:
    Did mine (massages also!) through the UR mall and got the 12 per. But that's what I see. Did it change recently?

6. snugglening

snugglening Silver Member

Status Points:
    No in the month of Dec and Jan it was 15p/$

7. schnitzel
    Original Member

schnitzel Gold Member

Status Points:
    Fair enough. Mine was in Feb.

And I walked by the place (haven't been in yet) and it's a Groupon special. That's for sure.