Upgrade to BF

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by jc1977, Jun 4, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. jc1977

jc1977 Active Member

Status Points:
    Really interesting and exciting thing happened to me last week. Was flying from SNN-EWR in economy. Gave crew chocolates on boarding (have a friend who is a FA for AA and appreciate how tough their job can be) and complimented the lead FA having seen her being really kind and helpful to a frazzled mother of 4 on a flight from EWR-SNN 3 months previous. Anyway, took my seat and shortly before doors closing she came down the aisle and gestured for me to come to the galley-she explained that a man in BF had bought a 2nd seat and asked her to give it to someone in economy-and she asked me if I would like it! Needless to say I was super excited and took her up on the offer! Was seated in 2F-she told me where the man was seated (row 1) and I met him during the flight to thank him and again when disembarking-he simply replied both times that he was happy I enjoyed it. What a great treat it was :).

2. theBOAT
    Original Member

theBOAT Silver Member

Status Points:
    Life is like a box of chocolates...

stephenbgarvan and GoodBoy like this.
  3. IDGflygirl
    Original Member

IDGflygirl Gold Member

Status Points:
    great karma!:)

4. Captain Oveur
    Original Member

Captain Oveur Gold Member

Status Points:
    Now that's a nice story!

5. +1, a case of instant karma, the esoterics mantra 'the giver is given' seems to have played out rather immediately

IDGflygirl likes this.
  6. stephenbgarvan

stephenbgarvan Silver Member

Status Points:
    wow the way a certain airline, many employees and reasonable customer value and retention were not so long ago...