[Upgrade] Award Store introduced

Discussion in 'InsideFlyer Newsletter' started by OnPoint, Jun 23, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. OnPoint
    Original Member

OnPoint forum

Status Points:
    We are pleased to announce the launch of the milepoint Award Store.

Members who have achieved Original Member, Silver, Gold or Platinum status on milepoint can visit the Award Store to select from items available to them thanks to their contributions to the community. The awards offered vary by status, so be sure to return to the store when you achieve a new milepoint status level.

These awards are but a small token of our appreciation, and we sincerely hope you like them.

2. OnPoint
    Original Member

OnPoint forum

Status Points:
    Here are a few Q&As related to the Award Store:

Q: One of my bag tags was lost/destroyed, can I get a replacement?
    A: Hey, these things happen - especially if you have to check luggage. We only hope the bag tag was the only thing that was lost/destroyed. Just use the Contact form to send us an email - select Award Store from the selection list - and we’ll be happy to send you a replacement bag tag.

Q: Are any of the items available for purchase?
    A: We don’t yet have a milepoint store proper, but are still considering opening one if there is enough interest. In the meantime, we are offering two items for sale - the “FlyStrong” and “Fly for the Cure” bag tags. Each tag can be purchased for $10 and all of the proceeds will be donated to the respective charitable organization. To submit an order use the Contact form - select Award Store from the selection list - and tell us how many you would like. A representative will get back to you to complete the process.

Q: When I go to the Award Store it says I’m not eligible for any awards. How do I become eligible?
    A: Milepoint awards are offered to every member who has attained status (Silver, Gold, Platinum or Original Member)) on milepoint. The good news - achieving Silver status is pretty easy. Just contribute some posts, help a few members in the community, spread some likes around and before you know it you will be a Silver member and have access to all of the benefits and awards that confers.

Q: Will my mailing information be kept private?
    A: The milepoint Award Store is covered by the main milepoint privacy policy. We have no plans nor intent to use your mailing info for anything other than to get your award(s) shipped to you. As well, the Award Store is covered by an SSL certificate (https) so we do take seriously the idea that your information remains private.