Update To: Manufactured Spending With Apple Watch Edition

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Mar 9, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    The Apple keynote just wrapped up and they revealed several things, but one of the things I was watching for the most was this – the price and availability of their new Apple Watch Edition, the high-end version. And I saw some things that was just what I wanted to see – the words limited availability and starting at $10,000. To recap, I wrote a post last month about the possibility of manufacturing points and miles through buying the high-end Apple Watch Edition and reselling it. I said that chanced are good that it will be very expensive and limited availability at roll out. Both of those things are true which could be very helpful to those who want to try their hand at flipping these to make some money and generate a crazy amount of miles and points. Think about this – if you use your American Express Business Gold card through the Ultimate Reward shopping portal (or Shop Through Chase), you would earn 20,000 Ultimate Rewards and 30,000 Membership Rewards on the base... The post Update To: Manufactured Spending With Apple Watch Edition appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...