Update On Hyatt Diamond Challenge Through 2016 – Honored Or Not?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 6, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Don’t forget to enter my Favorite Hotel Accesories Giveaway! Back in May, I wrote (as did many others) about the new Hyatt Diamond challenge offer that was giving participants Diamond status through February of 2016 (if they completed the challenge). This was an incredibly generous move on Hyatt’s part since most loyalty programs use the July timeframe as their switch to the next program year. In fairness, however, with the timeframe allowed for the challenge (60 days), it did put those who would complete the challenge into July with the trial, so that may have been what Hyatt was doing. But wait! Was the status only good through February of 2015? The e-mail I (and many others) received about the trial offer post-April 30th was that status earned through the Diamond Challenge would be good through February 2016. However, after I finished the challenge, I noticed that my account was only showing status through February 28, 2015. I thought that could either be because it was for this program year…

The post Update On Hyatt Diamond Challenge Through 2016 – Honored Or Not? appeared first on Running with Miles.

The post Update On Hyatt Diamond Challenge Through 2016 – Honored Or Not? appeared first on BoardingArea.

Continue reading...