Update: 6 Marathon Runs On 6 Continents In 5 Days – Just Past The Middle!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Sep 8, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Well, it has been quite a ride the last couple of days! It seriously feels like it has been a week since I took the first step in Greece of this crazy adventure. This is the first chance I have had to sit down with my computer but I wanted to give a little update on how things are going. These are just brief updates – I will have more detailed ones later as well as photos and details on how I booked the trip. Just haven’t had time yet! Also, if you have donated yet to the Wounded Warrior Project, please consider doing that. This event is being used to raise money for this very worthy cause and if you donate, you will be giving me a major boost (of energy, not money!). Donate here on WWP’s page Marathon Run 1 – Thessaloniki, Greece (Europe) This run was supposed to start at 2PM local time (7AM ET) but because of some scheduling conflicts, I actually had to begin at... The post Update: 6 Marathon Runs On 6 Continents In 5 Days – Just Past The Middle! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...