Up to 6000 points for joining Priority Club Rewards on the Go.

Discussion in 'IHG | Rewards Club/Ambassador' started by FlyingBear, Apr 26, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. FlyingBear
    Original Member

FlyingBear Silver Member

Status Points:
    I got this in my email, so it might be targeted, but the link should show up for everyone, so anyone might be eligible. Will need some tolerance for text messages.

http://www.visa.com/priorityclub/?c...PCRAMER_VisaRTM_20120426-_-USEN-_-primary_cta

Enjoy more ways to earn more points or miles than ever before! Just enroll your eligible Visa® card* to get special IHG offers sent to your mobile phone via text message. Enroll by 5/31/12 and you’ll earn 1,000 bonus Priority Club points. Plus earn another 5,000 bonus points when you stay at any IHG U.S. hotel by 7/31/12. Get rewarded how, where and when you want with Priority Club Rewards On the Go.**

2. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    Sounds like the recent HHonors offer. I hoping signing up for that one (and cancelling once the SMS started to come) doesn't disqualify me from this one.

3. PointsCashMiles

PointsCashMiles Silver Member

Status Points:
    Awesome - hadn't seen this yet.
    Thanks!

4. cliq

cliq Silver Member

Status Points:
    The thin text: * Not all Visa cards are eligible for this Program. Without limitation, Visa Buxx, Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Visa cards, EBT Visa cards and other Visa-branded cards whose transactions are not processed through the Visa U.S.A. payment system are not eligible to participate.

5. kellio
    Original Member

kellio Gold Member

Status Points:
    Did anyone ever get their points for this?

6. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
  7. drymartini

drymartini Active Member

Status Points:
    I got the points for this. I registered when the offer came out, made a stay (that I was already going to make and already had the reservation) and after a few weeks got all the points for that. I also unenrolled from text messages after i got the points. got like 5 text messages in a month and a half so not too bad.

8. DJP_707
    Original Member

DJP_707 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I never unenrolled, but the text messages have slowed down. I only get about one every two weeks now..