Up to 35,000 Bonus Mileage Plus Miles on AC/UA between Canada or the U.S. and London

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by ACMM, Sep 15, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. ACMM
    Original Member

ACMM Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for Rewards Canada for posting this on their blog earlier today: RC blog ... interesting both UA and AC on the same promo...

---

Earn up to 35,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles on non stop round-trip flights (or 2 one-way segments) with Air Canada between Canada and London or with United between the U.S. and London (in select eligible fares). Register Online(Registration is required) Register and book between Sep 15 and Dec 12 for travel between Sep 23 and Dec 12, 14

and here is the UA MileagePlus version:
    Earn up to 35,000 Bonus MileagePlus Miles on paid qualifying travel between the U.S. or Canada and London on flights operated by United or Air Canada. Register Online (Registration is required) Register and book between Sep 15 and Dec 12 for travel between Sep 23 and Dec 12, 14

MSPeconomist, WilliamQ and Newscience like this.
  2. Newscience

Newscience Gold Member

Status Points:
    Double posting?

WilliamQ likes this.
  3. ACMM
    Original Member

ACMM Gold Member

Status Points:
    ???
    Care to explain? Posted once in the UA forum and once in the AC forum as it relates to both; You can either get AE or MP miles ... so seems to apply to either and both?

If you feel this is incorrect then feel free to report the post - I have no issue with that.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2014
  4. WilliamQ

WilliamQ Gold Member

Status Points:
    I know that some folks only visit certain forums and threads. There are a lot of thread out there that are really more vague and grey and they all grew a life of their own in the respective thread which underscore my point of some folks are comfortable where they are.
    For prowlers like us.. well, we'll just see the news twice.
    Same as when I review my Tech news / blogs...
    Boy.. the recent news are all about iPhones... :)
    Consider it work hazard...

MSPeconomist and ACMM like this.
  5. Newscience

Newscience Gold Member

Status Points:
  6. Flyer1976
    Original Member

Flyer1976 Gold Member

Status Points:
    So this promo says London and I assume they mean LHR but how do we know it doesn't mean London, Canada? ;)

The T&Cs don't indicate which London at all. We can safely assume that since Air Canada is also involved in this promo that London, Canada would not be too far-fetched in my thinking. :confused:

webdes03 likes this.
  7. webdes03

webdes03 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Let us know how you make out with that!

Some cheap fares popping lately too... ATL/DTW/MSP-ARN for $635, and IAH-DME for $631...