Up to 35,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles on AC/UA between Canada or the U.S. and London

Discussion in 'Air Canada | Aeroplan' started by ACMM, Sep 15, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. ACMM
    Original Member

ACMM Gold Member

Status Points:
    Up to 35,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles on AC/UA between Canada or the U.S. and London
    Thanks for Rewards Canada for posting this on their blog earlier today: RC blog ... interesting both UA and AC on the same promo...

---

Earn up to 35,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles on non stop round-trip flights (or 2 one-way segments) with Air Canada between Canada and London or with United between the U.S. and London (in select eligible fares). Register Online(Registration is required) Register and book between Sep 15 and Dec 12 for travel between Sep 23 and Dec 12, 14

and here is the UA MileagePlus version:
    Earn up to 35,000 Bonus MileagePlus Miles on paid qualifying travel between the U.S. or Canada and London on flights operated by United or Air Canada. Register Online (Registration is required) Register and book between Sep 15 and Dec 12 for travel between Sep 23 and Dec 12, 14

MSPeconomist and canucklehead like this.
  2. ACMM
    Original Member

ACMM Gold Member

Status Points:
    Noted this also in my inbox :eek: ... it also had this table for reference ...

2014-Sep-15 16-53-05.jpg

MSPeconomist likes this.
  3. canucklehead
    Original Member

canucklehead Gold Member

Status Points:
    even for Tango-ers? impressive bonus

MSPeconomist, YULtide and ACMM like this.
  4. londoncalling

londoncalling Silver Member

Status Points:
    Here's the issue with me. I have a Europe pass which is only good to destinations AC flies to and not beyond. I have 2 trips to Europe coming up but would have to do some intra European flying to make the London bonuses work.

YULtide and ACMM like this.