Up to 2000 Club Accor Points (converts to 1000 airline miles)

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Miles/Points' started by SOLTATIO, Oct 16, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. SOLTATIO

SOLTATIO Silver Member

Status Points:
    Le Club Accor Hotels (Ibis, Novotel, Sofitel etc) have a game on their FB page where you can match pictures with locations on a map. You get 50 points for each correct answer with 10 questions to answer so it is 500 quick free points. You can enter once each week for the duration of the promotion which will add up to 2000 Accor Points, which normally convert to 1000 airline miles. Not bad :D .

Here is the link for the FB page. https://www.facebook.com/leclubaccorhotels?fref=ts

2. eponymous_coward
    Original Member

eponymous_coward Gold Member

Status Points:
    2000 Accor points are also good for $60 USD off a stay at an affiliated property, like a Sofitel, M Pullman, Novotel, Ibis, Mercure. That's probably better value than 1000 miles, considering that you can buy a thousand miles for $20-30 (2-3 cpm).

MiamiTed, Kalboz, viguera and 2 others like this.
  3. MiamiTed
    Original Member

MiamiTed Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks!

4. wheat27
    Original Member

wheat27 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks! - Though I'm not sure exactly what I'll do with them I figure it's always worth taking the free points

5. SOLTATIO

SOLTATIO Silver Member

Status Points:
    Second round is up on FB. But its a bit glitchy. Only got 400 points and not sure where I went wrong except that EZE is in the wrong,place on the map?

6. demapan

demapan Member

Status Points:
    I also confirm last comment. Very glitchy. My email registered with Club Accor did not work when input with my Club Accor number for the game. Hope it works later on in the week.

7. eponymous_coward
    Original Member

eponymous_coward Gold Member

Status Points:
    Worked fine for me just now. Points from last week have not posted yet, though.

8. DJP_707
    Original Member

DJP_707 Silver Member

Status Points: