Unused Hyatt suite Upgade Certificate

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Miles/Points' started by brucewil, Sep 21, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. brucewil

brucewil Silver Member

Status Points:
    I have a Hyatt suite upgrade certificate that will expire on 9/30. I won't be using it. If I can help someone out with it, let me know how to do that. (If it's even permitted). PM me with details.

2. Mirror74

Mirror74 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Looked this one up... suite upgrade is supposed to be used by the member only and is not transferable, as those upgrades do require that the person who ‘owns’ the upgrade be staying on-property.

uggboy likes this.
  3. wrxmom

wrxmom Gold Member

Status Points:
    You can apply the suite upgrade to a future booking (that goes beyond the suite expiration date), provided you do so before the expiration date of 9/30.

free101girl and Randy Petersen like this.
  4. SuperKirby

SuperKirby Gold Member

Status Points:
    duplicate

5. SuperKirby

SuperKirby Gold Member

Status Points:
    +1

6. Flying Bat

Flying Bat Silver Member

Status Points:
    That's only half right.
    Although the T&C's might say that. As so often in practice, what actually occurs is a little different.

in practice when the account holder ( award owner ) books using the suite upgrade, the system will advance the benefit. So the benefit is enjoyed by whoever stays on the booking, whether it' the 'owner' of the upgrade or not.

Valuation of this upgrade experience is an interesting exercise, where the differential between a regular room and a suite can be many $$$
    I also have a pair, mine expire next year.

Mirror74 likes this.
  7. Mirror74

Mirror74 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I jhave just redeemed two yesterday, for 4 nights stay in HR Warsaw and 4 nights stay in HR Osaka... in both cases got Regency Suite King... we will see... no upgrade was availabe at HR Vancouver though... but as I read here at MP, this one is not worth it ...

Flying Bat likes this.