Unraveling And Rebooking A Multi-Reservation Trip

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Feb 24, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Just when I thought I was all set with a pretty big trip I was putting together, award availability opened on another day that I had really preferred to travel on anyway. That was the last ticket I had needed and I had the date that I was going to book on hold, but when I saw my preferred date open up, the wheels immediately started turning in my head. Hint: The award seat that opened up is on one of the rarer commercial flight paths and a somewhat difficult award to snag in business class – comment below if you know which flight I am referring to! Here is what the trip was comprised of as far as reservations: 6 different airlines booked as awards with 5 different airlines as 6 separate reservations with 2 hotel reservations in 2 different cities Some of the flights that I had reservations with did not offer much in the way of availability on other days while one particular airline was not seeing another airline’s availability at... The post Unraveling And Rebooking A Multi-Reservation Trip appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...