United Mileage Plus 1,000 bonus miles for 2-night stays Oct 1-Dec 11, 2011

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by RicGarrido, Oct 3, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. RicGarrido
    Original Member

RicGarrido Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hilton HHonors members earn 1,000 bonus miles with United Airlines Mileage Plus for each stay of two or more nights from October 1 to December 11, 2011.

Up to 5 stays for 5,000 bonus miles may be earned during this promotion for Points & Miles earners choosing either Points & Fixed Miles or Points & Variable Miles.

These bonus miles appear to me to be additional to standard miles earned for HHonors stays since terms state the bonus miles will post after promotion ends.

Registration required at www.hhonors.com/mileageplus

Promotion T&C

To be eligible for this offer, you must (1) select United Airlines as your preferred Double Dip® Points & Miles Partner in your Hilton HHonors™ account profile, (2) complete a minimum 2-night stay at a participating hotel or resort in the Hilton Worldwide portfolio from October 1, 2011 through December 11, 2011, and (3) register online at www.HHonors.com/MileagePlus prior to check-out. You must be a Hilton HHonors member to earn points and miles for hotel stays. Bonus United Mileage (Both Fixed & Variable Miles Members): Earn 1,000 bonus miles per qualifying stay of 2-nights or more, for a maximum of 5 stays or 5,000 miles. Allow up to six weeks after qualification, and after promotion has ended, for bonus miles to be credited to your account. Miles accrued, awards issued and bonus offers are subject to the rules of the United Mileage Plus program. Hilton HHonors membership, earning of Points & Miles™ and redemption of points are subject to HHonors Terms and Conditions.

2. goalie
    Original Member

goalie Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thank you for sharing and the timing couldn't have been better

3. RestlessLocationSyndrome
    Original Member

RestlessLocationSyndrome Silver Member

Status Points:
    My assumption is that this offer cannot be combined with the HHonors Fast Ways promotion where you can get a free night after 4 stays/10 nights. My question would be.... why would you want to do this instead of the Fast Ways promotion?

4. unclesam

unclesam Active Member

Status Points:
    I don't think so. You should be able to earn from both promotions simultaneously. Atleast that is how it has been in the previous quarters with DL promo stacking with Q2 and Q3 promos

5. ssedha

ssedha Silver Member

Status Points:
    I booked a week long stay last week. Would I still be eligible to receive this? Or should I cancel that reservation and reserve again???

gomike and Mangy like this.
  6. RestlessLocationSyndrome
    Original Member

RestlessLocationSyndrome Silver Member

Status Points:
    As per the T&C's above, "(3) register online at www.HHonors.com/MileagePlus prior to check-out."

buck3y3nut likes this.
  7. gleff
    Original Member

gleff Co-founder

Status Points:
    I still like my standard 1000 bmi miles per night (up to 3 nights). :)

8. ssedha

ssedha Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thank you. Always good to get a 2nd opinion when not sure :) Cheers...
    I'll register once again in case something happens and will print screen it and definitely claim those miles...

gomike and Mangy like this.