1. FORUMS NOW IN SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE

The forums will be read only during the maintenance window.
    We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll remove this notice once the maintenance is completed. The window is anticipated to be 1-3 days.

United has created millions of enemies, many who will not forget for a short term profit boost

Discussion in 'Newsstand' started by ahappyelite, Oct 19, 2018.

1. ahappyelite

ahappyelite Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hubris flowing out of the UA executive suite-they are so smart and so proud of their Gemini technology that allows them to loot the countty. They have alienated just about everyone, even all but the highest spenders, the elitest elites with so many dishonest, sleazy, unethical, short sighted initiatives. Deliberately discomfiting and screwing with people-perfecting a flight by ordeal ethos. How many people loathe them for their seat kabuki-placing pax in seats they dont want, separating them, jamming people in one section of the plane while many seats lie empty. Hubris: the pride before the fall and when the fall comes, and it will, expect many to take a nice hard kick when they are down.

2. Dublin_rfk

Dublin_rfk Gold Member

Status Points:
    Whenever I need a little pick me up I look for your posts. It’s really comforting to know that my day to day problems are insignificant compared to others.

iolaire likes this.
  3. ahappyelite

ahappyelite Silver Member

Status Points:
    Are you rebutting anything?
    Didn’t think so......
    Best,

4. Dublin_rfk

Dublin_rfk Gold Member

Status Points:
    Rebutting, no. Just making an observation.