United Global First

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by michael55, Mar 19, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. michael55

michael55 New Member

Status Points:
    I am a new member, with a question regarding United Airlines Global First Class. Does anyone have a recommendation for the best International First Class seat on the 767-300? Not sure if this is an appropriate question for this forum. I have been shceduled for this on a business trip that placed me there. I have tried to book the seat for money, but could not. How much would such a seat cost, and does anyone pay cash??? The flight is on a Thrusday morning from Chicago to London Heathrow. Thanks!

NYBanker and LAXtraveler like this.
  2. LAXtraveler
    Original Member

LAXtraveler Gold Member

Status Points:
    Welcome! You might want to move this over to the United forum. In terms of seat suggestions there are websites that rank seats based on airline and plane type flown - check out seatguru.com for example.

Enjoy First!

daemon14 likes this.
  3. michael55

michael55 New Member

Status Points:
    Thanks!

LAXtraveler likes this.
  4. daemon14

daemon14 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I had the same question a while back, and while I changed my trip to not include UA's 763 international, most people said that 2K is the best one, since the right side has its own aisle (the left and middle share the left aisle) and it's farther from the galley in the front.

As for price of the ticket, wouldn't know as most people either fly because of a First class mileage award or via upgrades from paid business class. UA's Global First is often called "Employee Class" since not very many people pay for it, allowing UA's non-revenue passengers to take up those empty seats.

5. NYBanker
    Original Member

NYBanker Gold Member

Status Points:
    Welcome. Here is a resource you'll find helpful.
    http://www.seatguru.com/airlines/United_Airlines/United_Airlines_Boeing_767-300_B.php

6. cennas
    Original Member

cennas Gold Member

Status Points:
    Welcome to MP michael55!

7. JohnDeere19
    Original Member

JohnDeere19 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Welcome to MP michael55!

I tend to check both seatguru and seatexpert for recommendations then compare the two and google and/or search forums/blogs if there are differences in what these sites recommend.