United Drops My Cost Of A Business Class Upgrade Over 50% AFTER Booking

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jan 16, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    While I am sure this is something that people see quite often in their bookings with United, I did want to mention this in case there are people that do buy up to BusinessFirst with United at the time of purchase. While most people traveling with miles and points probably do not pay for business class tickets, I recognize that there are some that may do that from time to time. By waiting just a few minutes instead of taking the “offer” from United at the time of purchase, you could save big money! United Drops My Cost Of A Business Class Upgrade Over 50% AFTER Booking I purchased a ticket recently for Europe to the US roundtrip (this is the first time in as long as I can remember that I bought a United ticket for/from Europe – I always redeem) and when I got through the process, I was offered the “opportunity” to buy up to BusinessFirst (both legs of the trip were on United flights). The price for the upgrade to business... The post United Drops My Cost Of A Business Class Upgrade Over 50% AFTER Booking appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...