United.com says no service to KBV, but TG has flights from BKK

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by Maximizer, Apr 22, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Maximizer

Maximizer Silver Member

Status Points:
    I'm searching for an award space to KBV (Krabi, Thailand). Thai has 3 daily flights from BKK, but United claims there is no service (even though it helpfully finds the airport code when typing "Krabi").

any ideas what to do? Will they be able to get me the flight if I call?

Other domestic TG flights seem to be available... strange.

2. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
    I just did a search and it pulled up the three flight (on an AB6 :cool:) without issue. I was searching only BKK-KBV. You might have to use multi-city to build the connection you need. Or calling in should work.

Flyer1976 likes this.
  3. Maximizer

Maximizer Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for trying. I also tried searching for just BKK-KBV. Tried logged in or logged out, tried both paid and award. Still nothing. Very strange that you can see the flights and I can't.

4. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
    I'm not surprised that you aren't seeing it for revenue. For award, if it isn't available the date you are searching it won't show any flights. Try different dates and it should show up if there are award seats available.

5. Maximizer

Maximizer Silver Member

Status Points:
    Got it. Searching for a few days out shows the flights, with availability every day, and this calendar seems to extend through the middle of August, then no availability. Probably will open up closer to departure.

Wandering Aramean likes this.