United Airlines First Class A320 Seattle to Houston to New York

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by Prior2Boarding, May 11, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. Prior2Boarding

Prior2Boarding New Member

Status Points:
    A Weekend in New York City – Introduction When I secured the hotel reservation at the Park Hyatt New York, I knew it wouldn’t be a problem cancelling it since I was using my free night awards if I wouldn’t be able to find any award flights on flatbeds or cheap fares that could be mileage run material. The day before I was going to cancel the hotel reservation, I was able to find a cheap United Airlines First Class fare which cost just $100 more than Economy that would earn me 325% miles on all flights (300% for an ‘A’ fare + 25% elite bonus). Originally the United website was giving me options only through Denver or Chicago, but eventually I was able to price out an i... read more
    The post United Airlines First Class A320 Seattle to Houston to New York appeared first on Travelling the World.

The post United Airlines First Class A320 Seattle to Houston to New York appeared first on Prior2Boarding.

Continue reading...