United Airlines Award Sale, Great Rental Car Promo, Which Program Is Best Transfer For...

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 23, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    This was one of the lightest weeks of posting I have had in a while – just one of those weeks. I had a big training day on Monday and had a bunch of other things to do throughout the week. But, I promise it will pick up this week! For the next two weeks, I will be a featured blogger on the Boarding Area home page. That means that you will see my posts last a little longer at the top than normal. Stay tuned this week also for a nice giveaway to celebrate a big milestone here on the blog! Should You Transfer SPG Starpoints Or Chase Ultimate Reward Points To These Airlines? With the addition of a new partner to the SPG airline transfer program, this post looks at which program is best to transfer to these airlines. United Award Sale To Brazil And Chile! United has put another geographic region on sale for miles. Take advantage of this opportunity to save some of your valuable United... The post United Airlines Award Sale, Great Rental Car Promo, Which Program Is Best Transfer For These Airlines & More! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...