United 50,000 Mile Card Offer – Personal and Business (Targeted)

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Dec 4, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    The United 50,000 mile card offer has been around for quite some time but only for a short time this year as a public offer. Otherwise, it is normally targeted. Even then, it comes and goes as a targeted offer but it appears that it has come this time yet again! However, it is targeted again. Find out how you can see if you are targeted for this great offer! United 50,000 Mile Card Offer – Personal and Business This offer is a targeted offer and you must sign-in with your United account information to see whether you have the regular United offer (which is 30,000 miles) or the higher 50,000 mile offer. I was targeted for the 50,000 mile offer for the personal and business card (and I currently hold the business card) and am a United 1K member. My wife (no status and no current United card) was not targeted for the offer but another family member in a similar position position was targeted for it. - United... The post United 50,000 Mile Card Offer – Personal and Business (Targeted) appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...