Ultimate Rewards Mall: Westin Timeframe

Discussion in 'Other Credit Card Programs' started by schnitzel, Apr 30, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. schnitzel
    Original Member

schnitzel Gold Member

Status Points:
    I've used the Ultimate Rewards mall several times and had my points post fairly quickly.

I used it recently to make a reservation at a Westin. I knew the points couldn't post until I completed my stay, at the soonest, but it's now been several weeks.

Has anyone here done a Westin stay through the UR mall and seen points post? How long did it take?

2. schnitzel
    Original Member

schnitzel Gold Member

Status Points:
    I finally just emailed Chase. They said that I hadn't gone through the mall, but that they'd award me the points anyway. I got the full 2x, plus I've got 2x for the charge. Not bad.

For the record, I did go through the mall. I've got screenshots and everything. Cleared cookies beforehand, etc.

3. cvarming
    Original Member

cvarming Silver Member

Status Points:
    I stayed with Westin over President's day and I received my UR points on April 17th. So a good two months delay.

As a side note I booked a birth-year offer and I received points as if I hadn't gotten a discount for the second and third night. ;-).

4. theBOAT
    Original Member

theBOAT Silver Member

Status Points:
    Do you still receive SPG elite night / stay credits for reservations made through the UR Mall?

theBOAT

cvarming likes this.
  5. cvarming
    Original Member

cvarming Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hi,

As the UR mall redirects you to the respective SPG site (Westin, etc) you will earn SPG credits. And from my last Westin stay, I can indeed confirm that you earn points/stay credits with SPG.

LizzyDragon84 likes this.
  6. schnitzel
    Original Member

schnitzel Gold Member

Status Points:
    Yup - same here. I got night credit.

cvarming likes this.