Uh-Oh, I Forgot To…

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 20, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Booking travel can be a fun experience as we plan a trip and slowly add the various elements needed – airline tickets, hotel reservations, car rentals, tours, reservations for different sites, and so on. Some trips can be as easy as one airline ticket (such as some of my trips that involved just flying to Athens and back the same day or from my home in Rochester to New York and back in one day). I just buy the ticket, fly down, take public transportation to my destination and return home – simple! However, some trips can be a lot more complicated. My most complicated trip ever involved six separate airline reservations (and airlines), three hotel reservations, three car rental reservations – all within the space of a seven day trip. Surprisingly, I did not forget anything in my preparation. But, sometimes, I have booked travel and then … Uh-Oh, I Forgot To… Make A Reservation There have been sometimes that I made all the reservations except – the initial... The post Uh-Oh, I Forgot To… appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...