Uber $30 First Ride Bonus Is Back

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jan 31, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

As I’ve explained many times in the past, Uber is one of those companies that uses technology to make life better. When public transportation in a city isn’t good, I used to get really frustrated by the lack of options and taxi “mafias,” though for the cities in which Uber operates I love them. They have UberBLACK, which is the “standard” service and a bit more than a taxi, while they also have UberX, which is usually cheaper than a taxi. And thanks to the instant feedback loop (you rating the driver and the driver rating you), service is excellent across the board, in my experience. Uber has long offered sign-up and referral bonuses, whereby both the person referring and the person being referred get a bonus. For much of last year, Uber offered a $30 referral bonus, though they ended that on November 23, 2014. Since then the bonus has instead been $20. The post Uber $30 First Ride Bonus Is Back appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...