UAs search engine

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by TravelBear, Feb 9, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. TravelBear

TravelBear Gold Member

Status Points:
    Anyone else having difficulty with UAs search function today? I have messed around on the site before with ease, but today it is NOT wanting to cooperate.

2. Garp74

Garp74 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Sometimes you have to clear your browser's cache to not get stuck. It has a weird thing where if you do a certain number of searches (and that's a random number between 1 and infinity), it stops showing you data for new searches. I believe the fix I've read here is to clear your cache.

3. Mackieman
    Original Member

Mackieman Gold Member

Status Points:
    UA's current website has really terrible session management so if you're using multiple tabs for concurrent searches, chances are it will bork.

4. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    There's something weird with your keyboard; it's throwing in random characters and words. I fixed it for you, though.

misman and iolaire like this.
  5. Mackieman
    Original Member

Mackieman Gold Member

Status Points:
    Sorry, but I don't think that's true. There's decisions I disagree with, certainly, but of all the various folks in management that I've met at United, nearly all of them have been good people trying to do a job who were neither inept or uncaring. The website has its well known issues; no need to take it further than that.

6. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    And who is responsible for said website? ;)